Complaint Review: Foam Factory Feasterville PA

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Fairless Hills Pennsylvania
Foam Factory Feasterville PA
Feasterville PA Feasterville, Pennsylvania USA

Foam Factory Feasterville PA LivingSocial horrible experience Feasterville Pennsylvania

BEWARE!! Living Social  customers, you will be treated like second class citizens, do yourself a favor and just pay the full price somewhere else cause you will save nothing here. I had both of my cars done here with two Living Social coupons. I was given two appointments the same day (suppose to take 3 hours) so one was in the morning the 2nd was afternoon. I took the first one there and was told it probably would completed until around 600PM so naturally that canceled the 2nd car appointment. I was told that LivingSocial and Groupon cars take 24 hours. My car was completed at 600PM, when I picked it up they told me that I could leave the 2nd car and I noted they are closed the next two days. I was told they would bring somebody in to do it while they were closed and I would get it late Monday or Tuesday. My car was completed late Weds and I picked it up Thursday (not bad lost the car for 3 full days).

Interesting I found in another complaint about rain and they supposedly have a rain guarantee yet I picked my truck up on Thursday after it rained on it all night and I picked it up wet, nothing was ever mentioned. I agree that they are not interested in repeat customers. Living Social deals are great... this was is a bust.

Mandatory 15% gratuity and upsell charge of $30.00 on one car and $60.00 (extra hour) on the other...they got there money one way or the other....what a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foam-Factory-Feasterville-PA/Feasterville-Pennsylvania/Foam-Factory-Feasterville-PA-LivingSocial-horrible-experience-Feasterville-Pennsylvania-1050800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foam Factory Feasterville PA