Complaint Review: FocalPrice

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer — Internet Internet United States of America

FocalPrice Stay away and don't order from FocalPrice web site Internet

I order a SD card reader for iPad and it said it should arrive around 10 to 15 days.  10 ~ 15 days are pretty long already.  After a month of waiting, still don't see my item yet.  Email them up and ask for the status, no response from them.  I filed the dispute with Paypal to get my money back.  They answer and let me know the item already ship.  It will take about 35 working days to ship from HongKong to US.

Until today, still did not receive the item and all I got from them is just wait, your item should arrive any day now.  I'm escalating my claim to Paypal to get my refund regardless.  This is a bad site to order from.  Be aware and stay away from it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FocalPrice/internet/FocalPrice-Stay-away-and-dont-order-from-FocalPrice-web-site-Internet-994675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FocalPrice