Complaint Review: Focalprice

Focalprice
Internet China

Focalprice Faulty Tablet, Shenzen City China Internet

*Author of original report: Refunded Money Back

Beware of the site Focalprice.com I have purchased by end of December a Tablet. When I received it, I found out that it was faulty from factory. I have been asked to send it back from their customer service, so that they can send me a new one, thus I have sent the faulty tablet by registered post. Until this date I have not yet received any reply on how they are going to proceed.

I know that they have received the faulty tablet as since it was sent by registered mail I have a receipt from the China post confirming the receipt of the tablet that has been delivered succesfully. Tablet cost $185.00. After-sales is hopeless. They trick people. BEWARE do not purchase from this site. I really hope the Chinese authorities can take action on such fraudulent site and people, as these things only create bad publicity for their country.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Focalprice/internet/Focalprice-Faulty-Tablet-Shenzen-City-China-Internet-895052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Focalprice

Refunded Money Back

AUTHOR: Noel - (Malta)

I wish to up-date my post as follows: After complaining for 6 months I received a refund. It is only fair that I also add this comment to my report. Thanks