Complaint Review: Focalprice

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: HappyTuesday — Internet Australia
Focalprice

Focalprice Scam Alert - Avoid at all costs Internet

Funds came off my credit card 2 weeks ago, less than 24hr after I placed my order. Now evidently they have a 'New Policy' that is not outlined in their terms and conditions and they won't ship my order without a scanned copy of the front and back of my card. To me that just says SCAM! There is no legitimate reason to require such details after payment has been made.

Now comes the fight to get a refund. I have given notice that I wont accept any excuses, as soon as the statutory time elapses, I will be seeking redress through my credit card provider.

And my first order through them went without a fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Focalprice/internet/Focalprice-Scam-Alert-Avoid-at-all-costs-Internet-983133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Focalprice