Complaint Review: Focalprice.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: domvar — Sheffield Internet United Kingdom

Focalprice.com Sent faulty not as described goods, refused refund unless I shipped back to china tracked at my expence Internet

DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!! I Purchased a tablet PC from them and it was not as described and damaged after waiting 4 weeks for delivery. I contacted them and they refused to give me a refund unless I shipped it back to them at my expense (The cost of which was more than 50% of the item). Paypal refused to do anything about recovering the costs and insisted that I returned it before they would progress the dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Focalpricecom/internet/Focalpricecom-Sent-faulty-not-as-described-goods-refused-refund-unless-I-shipped-back-t-958905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Focalprice.com