Complaint Review: Focus Camera Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: Dandel — United States of America
Focus Camera Inc.
905 McDonald Avenue Internet United States of America

Focus Camera Inc. ASavings Misleading eBay Postings/Incorrect Photographs Internet

I ordered an item off eBay from these folks (dba aSavings on eBay).  They sent me an item that matched neither the item description nor the photograph displayed in the item listing.  When I notified them of this, they told me that I could send the item back but that I would have to pay return shipping.  I've never heard of such a thing, especially seeing as how this was all their error.  They would also ignore my e-mails and hang up on my when I attempted to contact them via telephone.  A simply awful company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Focus-Camera-Inc/internet/Focus-Camera-Inc-ASavings-Misleading-eBay-PostingsIncorrect-Photographs-Internet-746648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Focus Camera Inc.