Complaint Review: Focus Night And Day Contact Lenses

• Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:Johnstown Pennsylvania
Focus Night And Day Contact Lenses
nightandday.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ciba Vision - Focus Night And Day Contact Lenses refusal to pay promised rebate Duluth Georgia

*Author of original report: Ciba Vision - Duluth, GA - contact lenses

I bought Night and Day contact lenses that promised a $70 rebate. Although I sent every piece of information required -- the form to fill out, the eye exam, the receipt, the bar codes from the boxes - I received no rebate. After more than two months the receptionist of my eye doctor's office called and was told that I would not get the rebate because of "insufficient product information" -- they could not even say what was missing.

I sent the information via certified mail and have proof they received it. It is fraudulent to promise a rebate that the company has no intention of giving, even if the customer follows all the rules.

If there are other people out there that have been cheated in this way, we should consider a class-action suit. The company is shameless.

Dolores
Johnstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Focus-Night-And-Day-Contact-Lenses/nationwide/Ciba-Vision-Focus-Night-And-Day-Contact-Lenses-refusal-to-pay-promised-rebate-Duluth-Geo-367041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Focus Night And Day Contact Lenses

Ciba Vision - Duluth, GA - contact lenses

AUTHOR: Dolores - (U.S.A.)

I finally received the $70 rebate they offer after more than two months of waiting. I wrote to my eye doctor telling him I would not continue to be his customer if I did not get the rebate, for which I had submitted every piece of information required. He shared the letter with the company, and I was immediately contacted by three different people. They gave me the rebate and a free box of contact lenses. Dolores