Complaint Review: Focused Health LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Sam — ligonier Pennsylvania
Focused Health LLC
1197-9 west Newport Center Dr, Deerfield Beach, Fl Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Focused Health LLC United Medical Network Inc, FocusedSupplements.com, Joe Langner New Company Name on an old scam Deerfield Beach Florida

*General Comment: Got ripped off too

*Author of original report: Bogus settlement offer

If this search did not reveal at least 18 other ROR scam reports, then please go to the search box above and search "United Medical Network".

Joe Langner (real name) has scammed me out of $12,000.  My story is exactly the same as those that have been ripped off in the previously filed reports.  I plan on updating in the near future.

Joe has offered to settle with me, but I don't believe he will follow through.  His proposed "Settlement Agreement" is too secretive for me to agree to.  It's unbelievable that a company on tract to hit $30,000,000 in sales this year needs to negotiate a settlement offer that takes 4 months to pay back $12,000.  He couldn't even send me $500 as a good faith gesture. He said he didn't have that much available.

Stay away from this con.  He's been ripping people off since 2008 (or before).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Focused-Health-LLC/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Focused-Health-LLC-United-Medical-Network-Inc-FocusedSupplementscom-Joe-Langner-New-Co-1126846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Focused Health LLC

#1 General Comment

Got ripped off too

AUTHOR: Frank - ()

Joe Langner who represented himself as Joe Ragner Ripped me off for 25K in his scam. He provided false references, false numbers and has left me with a pile of garbage. Seeing all of his other rip-offs I hope he has reserved himself a special place  with the devil he is.

I must admit though that he is a slimy and clever one... He covered his tracks well to the people he ripped off with the Diagnosticwellness.com site and his Correct Health Solutions LLC.

Good Luck to you Joe, I'll Pray for your soul (NOT).

Bogus settlement offer

AUTHOR: Sam - ()

This ROR reporting works fast!

I posted my original report last night.  Joe called me this morning.  He said I had done a terrible thing by reporting him.

Originally, he said he was going to overnight me a check for $3,000 to be in my hands by Friday(tomorrow) but since I went public, it has affected his cash flow,  and that now he wouldn't be able to send it out until tomorrow, or maybe next week.  In the mean time, I should not do any more reporting.

Imagine, an internet report posted at 10:00pm Wed night can affect his cach flow on Thursday morning.  yeah, right.

If you're holding back on reporting because you're waiting on the check that's been promised, don't hold your breath.

Hey Joe, I'll shut up when you've paid me as agreed.  In the mean time, I'm going to stay Focused.

em