Complaint Review: Fondazione Di Vittorio - Ecowas

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Clinton Tennessee
Fondazione Di Vittorio - Ecowas
Via Ponte Catena-29/G, Novi Di,Modena Internet Italy

Fondazione Di Vittorio - Ecowasother Countries Under Ecowas(Several Times) Many Ecowas/Fondazione grants under the name of many countries all contacts are different send money to get grant Modena Internet

Everytime I open up a NEW e-mail site I begin getting lots of e-mails from Ecowas which claims this is a grant form the International society of different countries; West African States (ECOWAS),Europeon Union(EU), and the United Nation Organization(UNO).

We all want to believe we have been chosen for a grant, as I did, I responded to these once. What they then want is money to get the grant sent to you. I do not understand how they can get Fed Ex, ect officials to say the package is ther.

I do not remember if it was this scam or another, but they said they had told the couriers it was something else, (.ex.an African Magazine,ect. so then the package is paid for by us to their persons whom they have chosen) Paying the courier sounds very legitimate, but if we all pay someone they have working for them and REALLY only get something simple like a magazine think of the billions they would make

I trust to a fault, So I am speaking to myself too, Please Be Careful!

Pam
Clinton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fondazione-Di-Vittorio-Ecowas/internet/Fondazione-Di-Vittorio-Ecowasother-Countries-Under-EcowasSeveral-Times-Many-EcowasFon-312457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fondazione Di Vittorio - Ecowas