Complaint Review: Fonebiz Repairs

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Fed Up — Box Hill Other Australia
Fonebiz Repairs
619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster Nationwide United States of America

Fonebiz Repairs Overcharging to replace genuine screen on Samsung Galaxy S2 Melbourne, Nationwide

I unfortunately cracked the screen on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and began looking for a genuine replacement/repair. Fonebiz in Doncaster (Melbourne, Australia) was the first shop I went to and they quoted me $270 to supply and replace the screen.

I wasn't convinced by what they were telling me so I rang a number of other repairers and they all quoted me between $150 - $170 for the same service.

I went back to Fonebiz, told them about the other quotes and asked them them why they charged up to 80% more for the same service. They couldn't provide me with a satisfactory answer.

I understand businesses are in operation to make a profit but I really do object to being ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fonebiz-Repairs/nationwide/Fonebiz-Repairs-Overcharging-to-replace-genuine-screen-on-Samsung-Galaxy-S2-Melbourne-Na-1007955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fonebiz Repairs