Complaint Review: Food City

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:Sevierville Tennessee
Food City
741 Dolly Parton Parkway Sevierville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Food City BREAD MOLD MORE.. AT A FOOD CITY STORE ! Had enough ! SHAME ON FOOD CITY Sevierville Tennessee

On April 14th in the afternoon, we went to Food City to pick up a few things. I picked up a loaf of bread, well the next day - early am, well guess what?? This bread is already MOLDY ! This is not the first time, about 6 months ago, I opened a loaf of Food City bread and it looked like a car mechanic handled it, looked all dirty.. ewww.

So I went back to the store and customer service informed me it was moldy. I was not happy. The hassle involved of returning a loaf of bread, quite honestly the people in customer service are not the highest skilled people we know and most have the communication level of like a third grader, I left the store rolling my eyes over the time I wasted was really annoyed. This is my second bad bread event.

I will also warn you about thier seafood as well. I thought I was getting a deal on lobster tails one day, brought them home, of course the next day they had been spoiled as well. It STUNK ! NASTY ! Not only is this inconvenient, but I get really annoyed when I waste money!

PS That Valu Card thing is dumb, if you have one you save money, the poor sucker that doesnt gets ripped !
Signed Madas H*ll

Sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-City/Sevierville-Tennessee-37876/Food-City-BREAD-MOLD-MORE-AT-A-FOOD-CITY-STORE-Had-enough-SHAME-ON-FOOD-CITY-Sevierv-443802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food City