Complaint Review: Food Lovers Diet

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lady — Portland Oregon United States of America
Food Lovers Diet

Food Lovers Diet Refused to Return Product after Lying about timeframe and information content Internet

Like MANY other people who ordered the Food Lovers Diet, I received my box minus information about time limits on returning the information.

After 21 days of reviewing and trying the diet, I found it really did nothing for me.  I contacted the company to ascertain IF there was a return time frame, as the television ad stated.  I was told, like several others who have filed complaints here, that I was to wait til just before the payments were complete to return the package.  I explained that I knew at that time that the diet wasnt working for me and would like to return it now.

They stated that I needed to keep the diet system AT LEAST 90 days before I could return the materials.  After 90 days, I called for a return sticker and was told that I had waited too long to return the merchandise.  I asked if they had any record of my previous phone call and they said no.  I told them what had been said to me about the time frame.  The person, a male, got EXTREMELY rude with me and told me no one would have said such a thing and all I had to do was look at my materials.  I told him there was no information in my box so I called at the 21 day mark because there was no information to state the return date.  He told me that was not true, that all packages go out with that information.  After much arguing back and forth, the 'dude' told me that they WERE NOT refunding a dime of my purchase, that people like me who lie don't deserve a thing.  I asked for his supervisor and he hung up on me.

I called back, asked for a supervisor, was told no one was available at that time and the person took my name and phone number.  Of course, I did not receive a call back....even after I called and left 3 MORE MESSAGES!

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, IN MY OPINION!  THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND ANY GUARANTEES AND SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN COMPLETELY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-Lovers-Diet/internet/Food-Lovers-Diet-Refused-to-Return-Product-after-Lying-about-timeframe-and-information-co-996751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food Lovers Diet