factory

• Reported By: Darryl — Hudsonville Michigan
Food Lovers Fat Loss System
Box 1669 Encino, California USA

Food Lovers Fat Loss System Refuses Refunds Encino California

Had I accessed "Rip-Offs" and read the complaints, would not be writing this report.

Shortly after my order was received, became disabled, in a fall.  Broke my Hip.   While Hospitilized, instructed my son to take the materials to UPS and send the package back.   In turn, while in Therapy, called the customer service of Food Lovers and advised that the materials had been returned, and that a refund be applied to my AmEx card, and that there be no future charges to my card.   She acknowledged, and questioned WHY the rejection of the product, and told her every thing.

They gave me  a refund of $79.96  on 31 October 2013, and thought it was completed.  (Charged me $24.89 for their shipping and Handling, to which I did not object), and now have charged me an additional $229.71, most recent $64.87 was charged ib 15 January 2014.   The lady customer Service Rep (877 366 3587) told me, when I requested a refund, advised me  "BUT yOU HAVE NOT DISCONTINUED THE PROGRAM ON LINE"   When I repeated that I had cancelled by telephone, she repeated "YOU MUST CANCEL ON-LINE"     i REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR, AND she said "Supervisors are not able  to cancel you, except on line", she hung up.

In their "pitch", when placing an order it states*OFFER DETAILS: mAKE SIX PAYMENTS OF $19.99 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING.   IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED FOR ANY REASON YOU CAN SEND IT BACK QAND W'LL REFUNDTHE FULL PURCHASE PRICE (less shipping and handling) no questions asked.  Simply call our Customer Care Specialists within 8 weeks of receipt of your product.  They will assist you with returning your Food Lovers Fat Loss system.  Then, just send it back and you'll pay nothing more..   The free gifts are yours to keep no mattt what.

If there were any "Free Gifts" in the package, they were returned to sender, because I saw none/.

Please, do not do business with these people,    They are RIP-OFF SCAMMERS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-Lovers-Fat-Loss-System/Encino-California-91416/Food-Lovers-Fat-Loss-System-Refuses-Refunds-Encino-California-1123547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food Lovers Fat Loss System