Complaint Review: Food Lovers Online

Food Lovers Online
Encino, Colorado USA

Food Lovers Online They Did not Cancel my Membership Encino Colorado

*Consumer Comment: DenverLegal,

Food Lovers Online charged me after I cancelled my trial period. They claim there was no call made to them the day I called to cancel and they indicated that I'd never cancelled. I asked for my money back and they passed me to another representative. They told me there were no supervisors I could talk to there. Even after a DEATH IN THE FAMILY, they had no conpassion to refund for THEIR mistake! RIP OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-Lovers-Online/Encino-Colorado-91416/Food-Lovers-Online-They-Did-not-Cancel-my-Membership-Encino-Colorado-1080097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food Lovers Online

DenverLegal,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

You can learn more about the food in America by simply typing in 1001442 at this site and reading Ripoff Report #1001442 and all of the consumer comments. Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!