Complaint Review: Food Lovers

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: John Kelsey — La Crosse Wisconsin
Food Lovers
, Select State/Province USA

Food Lovers Online Way over charged what they advertised and set me up on monthly charges to my account when I called then they told me that I signed up for so many others things. I told them to cancel it then they charged my account again. I canceled my charge card and then collections call started. I expalin on over 5 seperate occassions on 2 occassions all was resolved. Now got a collection call from an attorneys office. Internet

Called from a TV add I saw to get a simple food guide on how to eat better. While on the call operators continue to try and upsell you on all kinds of things. The program starts off at $19.99

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-Lovers/Select-StateProvince/Food-Lovers-Online-Way-over-charged-what-they-advertised-and-set-me-up-on-monthly-charges-1115535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food Lovers