Complaint Review: Food lovers

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Sad Senior — Shelby Twp Michigan
Food lovers
15820 Euchlid Ave. Internet United States of America

Food lovers Charged $64.87 a total of 3 times for online support that I never authorized or used. Or knew about. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Charges for $64.87

I bought this program online in Sept for $119.94 + 19.99 for handling,using Amex. I received it and tried it for several weeks.The secret seems to be eating a small 1/2 -1 cup portion.Another one that doesn't work.

Several weeks ago I noticed a charge on my Amex card for $64.87. I called Amex and found that I had been charged three times this same amount. I called the company Food Lovers and was told that I received a FREE 14 day trial of On line support and did not cancel so I was charged $64.87 for each 13 weeks and the money is non refundable.

I have never used this service And have not used the program except for several weeks when I first received it. I cannot find anything in all the recipes and. Cd's etc about this on line program that I had to cancel. I feel that I have been scammed and I bet I am not the only one. Who ever pays by credit card will have the same problem

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-lovers/internet/Food-lovers-Charged-6487-a-total-of-3-times-for-online-support-that-I-never-authorize-1044700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food lovers

Charges for $64.87

AUTHOR: Food Lovers Rep - ()

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the charges.  We do offer a Free trial to our Food Lovers Online program.  If the trial is agreed to over the phone, we do give the terms and the phone number to call and cancel.  If agreed to via the web, the terms and phone number to call are on the offer page.  We apologize for the confusion with the charges, but we're certain that we do explain the terms and provide contact information.  However, customer satisfaction is very important to us and we'll be more than glad to work with you.  Please call us at 1-877-366-3587 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 7am - 5pm, Pacific.  We look forward to hearing from you and working together to resolve this matter.  In advance, thank you!