Complaint Review: FootLocker

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: SC91 — Phoenix1 Arizona United States of America
5000 S ARIZONA MILLS CIRCLE Tempe, Arizona United States of America

FootLocker FOOTLOCKER, Foot Locker's Shameful Employee's Tempe, Arizona

I own a business in the same mall. An employee of this footlocker sent her non employee girlfriend into our store with an employee cup. When asked who's cup it was we were told "not to worry about it" then we asked if it was for an employee she said "UM YEAH" with an attitude. She was then told that if the person she was filling up for wanted a refill they would need to come do so themselves.

The footlocker employee came together to the store and the footlocker employee said "Who do you think you are talking to my girlfriend like that." I told her that she came in with an attitude and that she wasn't present so how could she accuse me or my employee of anything. The footlocker employee then threw the cup of soda across the counter. It damaged my merchandise and got on me and my employee. I have it all on film as well.

When contacting the store manager "Mike" he said it isn't his problem what she does off the clock and completely dismissed me. I asked him for his last name and he refused to provide it saying he and the company has nothing to do with it. I understand that, but she was in uniform which is still representation of your company. I am very disappointed as I have frequently shopped at footlocker and their affiliate stores. I will no longer be a customer of yours and I will be making sure I let everyone else know this is how your company treats others. I am also having the footage posted via social media. I am certain that Footlocker would not like it if myself or an employee of mine went into a Footlocker and started destroying property or behaving as such.

The footage:

Not to mention I was blocked from their facebook page..very classy footlocker..very classy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FootLocker/Tempe-Arizona-85282/FootLocker-FOOTLOCKER-Foot-Lockers-Shameful-Employees-Tempe-Arizona-948455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FootLocker