Complaint Review: FootSmart

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Newport Washington United States of America
FootSmart
PO Box 922908 Internet United States of America

FootSmart 2007 ordered socks, they were huge, cost $9 sent back with their return, cost me $9, should have kept socks! 2012 purchased Life Stride Reef shoes, ripped out after few wearings, sent back and I was 1 Internet

I have requested FootSmart to not send me any more catalogs as of 12/9/2012. In 2007 I ordered a pair of socks, $9, that were huge. Sent them back with their return lable, thinking that was free return, they charged me $9 for that. Should have kept the socks and given them to a friend with a big foot. Fool that I was, I continued to order shoes from them, summer of 2012 ordered 3 pair. The Life Stride Reef W Red ripped out after a few wearings, returned them 11/16/2012, as soon as I returned from vacation. It was one day past the 60 days that I had ordered them, they returned the ripped shoes back to me saying it was past the 60 day return policy. So, in other words, shoes from FootSmart will not last beyond 60 days. As I had ordered 3 pair on that order, I was obviously wearing other shoes during that 60 days, not just the Life Stride. I called FootSmart this morning and explained that I was filing a report, the sweet girl at the other end of the line said she would tell her manager. I requested again, please do not send me any more catalogs, as I received another one yesterday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FootSmart/internet/FootSmart-2007-ordered-socks-they-were-huge-cost-9-sent-back-with-their-return-cost-m-1012253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FootSmart