• Report: #842099

Complaint Review: Footsmart.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Linnea — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Footsmart.com

Footsmart.com Over Priced, Never Credit Your Credit Card For Returns, Poor Customer Service. AVOID Internet

Usually these days you can find a shoe store that offers free return shipping. Once I return anything. And I do a lot of online shopping, when the retailer receives it you see the credit go through in one to two days.

Not with Footsmart. I bought two pairs of shoes. Usually I don't buy from them but they were a good price. I bought a brand that I have purchased over 20 pairs from before. These are the only two pairs that were uncomfortable. In addition to that it was clear that one pair had been worn.

I returned them and got an email that they had received them. Two days later I got an email that they had processed the return and that it would show on my credit card within 1-3 billing cycles. If a company has processed your return it doesn't take one to three billing cycles. I called them and asked for a supervisor, I was told that they could not provide me with any kind of processing number to prove to me that they had processed the return.

I buy a lot online like I said. It is now 7 days later and still no credit. Do not do business with this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Footsmartcom/internet/Footsmartcom-Over-Priced-Never-Credit-Your-Credit-Card-For-Returns-Poor-Customer-Servi-842099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Footsmart.com