Complaint Review: Forbes Limo Service

• Reported By: watchdoggie — punta gorda Florida United States of America
Forbes Limo Service
Internet, New York United States of America

Forbes Limo Service Limo service left me stranded, Internet, New York

I prepaid for Forbes to pick me up at JFK and drive me to NYC and also paid for the return trip.  When I arrived at the airport I was told the driver was busy and to wait a 1/2 hour.  I made several calls to get this information and the company was not curtious in relaying any information.  Finally, I was told I had to call another company and pay for it.  I was promised a refund.  I then said since my trip was paid for already were they sure they would pick me up for the return trip.  I was promised they would honor the 2nd leg of the trip.  Well they left me stranded again. They said the driver was sick after 3 calls they promised he was on his way but I called every 10 minutes and finally after another 30 minutes I told them to forget it and I called a reputable company which came and got me within 10 minutes.  I was in danger of missing my flight back home because of Forbes.  In March (paid in Feb), Gabriel Forbes sent me an email stating he refunded my money.  Well it is June and NO refund, so I am filing this complaint and have contacted my CC company to report the fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forbes-Limo-Service/Internet-New-York-/Forbes-Limo-Service-Limo-service-left-me-stranded-Internet-New-York-898485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forbes Limo Service