Complaint Review: Forbes Limo Service

• Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph — Hampton Virginia United States of America
Forbes Limo Service
49th Ave Long Island City, New York United States of America

Forbes Limo Service Owes me $46.00 because I had to pay another driver since my original driver was off the day I was to recturn to the ariport which I had already paid for. Long Island City, New York

On May 22, 2012 I reserved Limo Service with Forbes Limo for round trip transportation from LAG airport in New York to Manhattan.

I was to get transportation from LAG airport on the 24th of May to my hotel in Manhattan and then return transportation from my Hotel to LAG airport on the 27th.

However, on the 27th I received a phone call that morning at my hotel informing me that my driver I had on the 24th was not driving that day to take me back to LAG and that I would be receiving another driver from another Limo Service and would have to pay him $46.00 and that Forbes Limo would receive a rebate on my credit card for the $46.00.

Well it has now been 6 weeks and I still haven't receive a rebate on my Credit card or a check. I have sent them several emails concerning this situation and I would either get a replay stating that I would receive my rebate soon or that someone was looking into whether a check was sent or not and someone would get back to me. So far I haven't receive an email in two weeks.

I think they are just ignoring the issue and hoping I would go away. As far as I am concerned I feel this company is nothing more that a scam and pray on out or town people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forbes-Limo-Service/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Forbes-Limo-Service-Owes-me-4600-because-I-had-to-pay-another-driver-since-my-original-908547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forbes Limo Service