Complaint Review: Force Factor

• Reported By: Ripstop — Los Banos California
Force Factor
Aston, Pennsylvania USA

Force Factor Unauthorized signup for revolving subscription Aston Pennsylvania

I answered an ad online for their free sample for only cost of mailing; saw first, about a month after, a charge on the credit card for $74- the cost of their regular periodic installment. Called them to ask clarification, guy on phone offered "How about $54?" I said "How about I send it back to you. He cordially gave me an RMA number. I applied this to two packets, I presume the sample and the regular. I later saw the base number removed, but postage still charged on each.

I never authorized the subscription, after perusal of the entire page online, signed on only for the free sample, and they took me for the processing fee anyway. Scammers, sordid shifty scammers. I will never visit a GNC again, as they provide this garbage, and will advise all contacts of this creepshow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Force-Factor/Aston-Pennsylvania/Force-Factor-Unauthorized-signup-for-revolving-subscription-Aston-Pennsylvania-1079664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Force Factor