Complaint Review: Force Factor

• Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Abie — hilo Hawaii United States of America
Force Factor
650 Wauhatchie Pike, chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America

Force Factor deceptive marketing, return policies, FDA approval chattanooga, Tennessee

A young friend of mine ordered what was supposed to be a FREE sample of Force factor supplement for only the cost of shipping charged to my credit card with my approval. I paid that bill.  Then he received another bottle which was not ordered.  We were told that if we did not cancel within 10-14 days the shipment became automatic.  However, we still have not been able to find where it says that.  I only know this because I called and asked them what the deal was.

My credit card was charged $74.98. After calling for an RMA #, buying an envelope to mail it in AND paying the return postage I asked for a refund of $81.26 which included the shipping charges and my costs.

I called the credit card company today and was told a credit of $69.99 had been issued (the cost of the product).  If they are a legitimate company they should be using legitimate businesses and should not be allowed to rip off customers in this way

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Force-Factor/chattanooga-Tennessee-37419-2427/Force-Factor-deceptive-marketing-return-policies-FDA-approval-chattanooga-Tennessee-621247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Force Factor