- Report: #963906
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Force Factor
Force Factor4309 Distribution Drive Internet United States of America
Force Factor, Force factor, GNC, Health Supplement, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Answering this simple question will test their integrity:
1) Are you offering a 'free trail sample'? We Just need to cover $4.99 SHIPPING?
or are you
2) Selling a 'Recurring $74.99 monthly subscription' to a product. While including a 'free trail sample' ?
Is the above (1) & (2) the same thing? Just Semantics? or a little/very/somewhat different?
I believe that Payment for Shipping should be used for Shipping ONLY, miss use of entrusted payment information for unsolicited merchandise is not just immoral or unethical; it's stealing.
Do you believe that as well?
FORCE FACTOR Please help me understand, currently I lack appreciation for your business practices.
I will pursue or join a class action law suit if formulated
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Force-Factor/internet/Force-Factor-Force-factor-GNC-Health-Supplement-Internet-963906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.