Complaint Review: Forcemovement.com

• Reported By: Patricia — Taylorsville Utah
Forcemovement.com
Internet, British Columbia United States of America

Forcemovement.com For Earth Thieves Internet, British Columbia Canada

I ordered this fuel additive on September 29, 212 and my $117.69 was taken from my bank account that day. After a month I emailed and asked where my product was twice. I then called For Earth and a young lady advised me that my product was on back order and would be shipped the end of the month. Nothing I called and left a message and she called me back and gave me the same baloney.

After that I called numerous times and got a customer service message that they would return my call as soon as possible. I have never heard again and as a person living on fixed retirement income that amount of money being stolen from me is very difficult. They even had the nerve to send me an email at Christmas to encourage me to give the product to my friends and family for Christmas. Unbelievable. Their site had all of these great Better Business Bureau ratings and a famous race car driver's endorsement. What a RIP!! Also could not use the password sent to me for the free gas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forcemovementcom/Internet-British-Columbia-/Forcemovementcom-For-Earth-Thieves-Internet-British-Columbia-Canada-1045486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forcemovement.com