Complaint Review: Forclosure Store, Jordan Publishing, Jim Ross, Forclosure School, And JP Corp.

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:Kalamazoo Michigan
Forclosure Store, Jordan Publishing, Jim Ross, Forclosure School, And JP Corp.
596 Westport Avenue Norwalk CT, Connecticut U.S.A.

Forclosure Store, Jordan Publishing, Jim Ross, Forclosure School, And JP Corp. Trial period gurantees ignored and attempts to contact frivalous. Norwalk Connecticut

I have been actively looking at real estate and saw a training course by Jim Ross that looked too good to be true, but I figured as long as I followed their 30 day trial period rules it would only be a few bucks out of my pocket if I didn't care for it. Wrong! Although there was alot of good info in the material, it wasn't anything spectacular, so I returned it. To my dismay, I was still charged for it. I even spent a couple of extra bucks to make sure it was returned well within the 30 day period. They also required that I send a letter to another of their dept. which I also did. Good luck getting ahold of these people, because it's impossible. Hope you like waiting on hold!

I later was looking at forclosed homes and came across Forclosure Store. They had a 7 day trial period. Stupid me, I tried this too and guess what? Same results! Come to find out this was another arm of the same BS. organization.

Scott
Kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forclosure-Store-Jordan-Publishing-Jim-Ross-Forclosure-School-And-JP-Corp/Norwalk-CT-Connecticut-06854/Forclosure-Store-Jordan-Publishing-Jim-Ross-Forclosure-School-And-JP-Corp-Trial-perio-318013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forclosure Store, Jordan Publishing, Jim Ross, Forclosure School, And JP Corp.