Complaint Review: Ford Consumer Mortgage aka Associates aka Citifinancial

• Submitted: Sun, November 17, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, November 17, 2002

• Reported By:newburgh ny
Ford Consumer Mortgage aka Associates aka Citifinancial
p.o. box 142589 Irvington, Texas U.S.A.

Ford Consumer Mortgage aka Associates aka Citifinancial ripoff ripoff liars victimized us the business that doesn't give a dam tricked and lied to us ripoff business from hell Irvington Texas

I am a first time home owner, I say this to let you know that I was a prime target. My mortgage was held by Ford Consumer Mortgage aka Associates aka Citifinancial. I've had one refinance and one home equity loan. I was behind on my taxes so I asked if there was some way they could help me catch up my taxes and give me some money to pay up some bills. They said yes they could help me. I was under the impression my taxes would be paid in full and on time and I also would have insurance (if I should die before the house was paid off the insurance would pay off the house.). Well, I signed the contract,I thought my taxes were paid, low and behold a notice came in the mail that I owed back taxes. We pay our taxes in 3 installments, they paid 1 and payed that late. I had to pay the other 2 installments myself and penalties. The loan used up all the equity I had in my home, but I didn't receive a dime and still had to pay my taxes. I would like to know what I can do about this problem.

Anna
Newburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2002 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Consumer-Mortgage-aka-Associates-aka-Citifinancial/Irvington-Texas-75014-2589/Ford-Consumer-Mortgage-aka-Associates-aka-Citifinancial-ripoff-ripoff-liars-victimized-us-35452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Consumer Mortgage aka Associates aka Citifinancial