• Report: #205164

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Ford Country
280 N Gibson Rd Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Ford Country in the Valley Auto Mall in Henderson Nevada

I went it to buy a Jeep from Ford Country. 4 hours later, we were unable to come to a deal. I didn't have insurance at the time and the sales people wanted me to buy insurance from someone patrolling the Valley Auto Mall. I found this to be a bit of a scam. So, they told me to go ,after I wouldn't do it and as I was walking out, an employee called me "F***ing chickens***."

I got angry and went back in, found the person who called me that (Mr. Bob Lee), and gave him a piece of my mind. He trespassed me, and as I was walking out he told me to "suck his d***!"

I called a few times over the next week or so, but the sales manager wouldn't talk to me.

So, the moral of the story is to not go to Ford Country unless you want to be called vulgar names when you decide not to buy.

Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Country/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Ford-Country-in-the-Valley-Auto-Mall-in-Henderson-Nevada-205164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Country