Complaint Review: Ford Motor Company & Capitol Ford Of Rocky Mount NC

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Rocky Mount North Carolina
Ford Motor Company & Capitol Ford Of Rocky Mount NC
1 American Way Dearborn, Michigan U.S.A.

Ford Motor Company, Capitol Ford Rocky Mount NC Will not preform warranty work Dearborn Michigan

*Author of original report: Ford Executive Office

*Consumer Suggestion: warranty

I have had my 2006 Ford F-150 in the shop several times since last July 07. It has had a knocking noise in the engine since it reached 32,000 miles the dealer has kept the vehicle on mant occasions and so far the only thing they have done is make the knocking worse. They replaced what they said was a warped flywheel and they were kind enough to leave the oxygen sensor unpluged which then caused the check engine light to come and they were going to charge me $210.00 to fix it.

It seems the more they do the more problems I have. As if that were not enough the heat and A/C controler would not work right it would blow air out the defrost when I had it set to blow straight out and made a growling noise when I changed it from one position to another and it still does but at least it now blows out the vent I set it on. After they had replaced the flywheel it is now got a tremble you can feel through the entire truck that was not there before and to top things off the power windows are now sticking up or down.

With the vehicle having this many problems I contacted Ford Motor company executive offices thinking they would care but they don't and I was told that since the vehicle is out of warranty now I will have to pay for any and all repairs despite the fact that it was documented and worked on but never fixed under warranty.

I have tried several times to speak with Mr. Ford or make an appointment to see him but they keep telling me he does not see customers, or in other words Ford Motor company will take our Tax money to bail then out of bankruptcy but hell with there customers. Enough Said.!!

James
Rocky Mount, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Company-Capitol-Ford-Of-Rocky-Mount-NC/Dearborn-Michigan-48126/Ford-Motor-Company-Capitol-Ford-Rocky-Mount-NC-Will-not-preform-warranty-work-Dearborn-M-408301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Motor Company & Capitol Ford Of Rocky Mount NC

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

Since I first took the vehicle in for service I was charged a $75.00 Diagnostic Fee, well the diagnosis was wrong and they are refusing to refund the fee, not a big surprise. I have also spoken with Lynn at the Ford Motor Company Executive office who stated there was no one higher up that I could speak with and she agreed that Ford would pay to have the engine torn down to find the problem that is causing the engine to knock but even though it is well documented that the engine has been knocking since it reached 32,000 miles and was still under bumber to bumper warranty I would be responsible for the cost of the rest of the repairs. I will not pay for the repairs that should have been done under warranty if it was out of warranty when the problem started I would have no problem paying for that but due to incompetence it was not repaired and I will not pay.

Ford Executive Office

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with a lady at the Ford Executive office today and politely asked if there was someone above her that I could speak with and was told absolutly not that she has the final say as to what Ford will do as far as customers and repairs Mr. Ford does not talk to customers nor does he see them.. What a slap in the face again even though the engine knocking was well documented proir to the warranty running out they are telling me that they will cover the teardown but if tthey find anything wrong I will be responsible for the cost of the repairs. I have to wonder who died and made her the boss, I thought that Mr. Ford ( Edsel or William) were the CEO of Ford guess when you have the money they have you could care less about such inimportant things such as customers that make Ford what it is. And now they have had the gauld to accept money from the government as a bail out to save them. This is your taxes that is keeping them going and allowing them to fly around in their company jets, I suppose they think we are all suckers and whatever they say is the law, well it is not and I refuse to give up on this because I am in the right and will not rest until they make this right.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

warranty

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

If you're 2006 Ford F150 has 32K miles it should still be under warranty. Ford's warranty is 3 years or 36K miles.

I will try and contact a lemon law attorney in your state to see if you have a case to return the truck back to Ford.