- Report: #533897
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ford Motor Company - Ford Escape
Ford Motor Company - Ford EscapeInternet United States of America
Ford Motor Company - Ford Escape faulty transmission(CD4E) 2001-2007 models, Internet
*Consumer Comment: What was the situation with your concern?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- 19942002 Mazda 626 4-cylinder
- 19941997 Mazda MX-6 4-cylinder
- 19941997 Ford Probe 4-cylinder
- 19952000 Ford Contour
- 19952000 Mercury Mystique
- 19952007 Ford Mondeo (up to Mondeo III 4 cylinder model)
- 19992002 Mercury Cougar
- 20012007 Ford Escape
- 20012006 Mazda Tribute
- 20052007 Mercury Mariner
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Company-Ford-Escape/internet/Ford-Motor-Company-Ford-Escape-faulty-transmissionCD4E-2001-2007-models-Internet-533897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.