Complaint Review: Ford Motor Company

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 19, 2004

• Reported By:Oracle Arizona
Ford Motor Company
16800 Executive Plaza Drive PO BOX 6248 Dearborn, Michigan 48121 Dearborn,, Michigan U.S.A.

Ford Motor Company ripoff Dearborn, Michigan

I also owned a 1997 F150 V6 4.2L. I still owe on it. at about 160,000 miles the motor shut down-due to something to do with the crankshaft. It wouldn't crank at all. I had no knowledge of any recalls I bought this in May 2000. Estimate from Ford for a replacement motor was 5,000. I was stuck still am. I had to purchase another vehicle for work and I can't afford to pay on this overpriced useless piece of junk--any ideas--help!!!!

Oh yes, I also called Ford and notified them of the problem and since I paid so well on my loan could they help-- Ha HA. Well I had to try.

Oracle, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2004 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Company/Dearborn-Michigan-48121/Ford-Motor-Company-ripoff-Dearborn-Michigan-88204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Motor Company