Complaint Review: Ford Motor Company

• Reported By: Angryman — Bristol Pennsylvania
Ford Motor Company
1 American Rd PO Box 6248 Dearbourne, Michigan United States of America

Ford Motor Company Paint Problem and they won't help Dearbourne, Michigan

*General Comment: Your Car is over 7 years Old.

I had purchased a Ford F-250 pickup truck in May 2006 for $40,000 and i noticed the other day that there is a bubble that is starting to rust on the back drivers side wheel well and a flaw in the paint on the drivers front end,i called McCafferty and explained and they said i needed to contact Ford so i did and they told me because my car is out of warranty they can not help me but to keep my receipt after i get it fixed incase there is a recall i explained to the girl that i found online that this has been a problem since 1992 and i can not believe that they have not rectified the problem. I also explained to them that we paid an extra for a paint sealant. So my next thing to do was contact fox news about this issue and hope that they can help me and all the other complaints that have been going on for over twenty years...Let me tell you i only purchase Ford vechicles but believe me this is the last one!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Company/Dearbourne-Michigan-/Ford-Motor-Company-Paint-Problem-and-they-wont-help-Dearbourne-Michigan-1038437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Motor Company

#1 General Comment

Your Car is over 7 years Old.

AUTHOR: IamGood - ()

Your car is out of warrenty.  You say this paint problem has been a problem since 1992?  Well , you only bought your truck in 2006.

You live in a part of the country where rust is very common place.  They use salt on the roads to melt the ice, and you drive on that salt every day during the winter.

Ok, you got the paint sealant, but it has lasted you 7 years, did you expect your truck to remain in pristine shape years after it was found in the junk yard, and you are long since buried in Forest Lawn cemetary?

Get over it.  Fox News aint gonna care.  If you want a rust free automobile, move to the south where  it doesnt ice up, or snow every day during the winter.

And hey Outlaw Jose Wales, you are a bafoon, and I know I will hear from you saying my input wasnt warrented, but this is America, and if someone comes out and wants to speak their peice, I have the right to speak mine too.

So far your president has not been able to quelch free speech (yet)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC