Complaint Review: Ford Motor Company

• Updated: Sun, April 15, 2012

• Reported By: Terry W Moore — Lake Alfred Florida United States of America
Ford Motor Company
P.O. Box 6248 Internet United States of America

Ford Motor Company Jarrett-Gordon Ford of Winter Haven, Florida Ford - King Ranch leather seats Internet

*Consumer Comment: My own experices with fords

*Consumer Comment: Seat

I purchased a 2009 Ford F150 King Ranch. The leather seats started looking bad after the first month of ownership. We have contacted Ford and they say they look normal. The seats are bad. I have a 20 year old saddle that looks better. We have done everything that Ford has said to us and do to the seats, King Ranch leather cleaner, conditioner etc. but the seat continue to get worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Company/internet/Ford-Motor-Company-Jarrett-Gordon-Ford-of-Winter-Haven-Florida-Ford-King-Ranch-leather-730055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Motor Company

My own experices with fords

AUTHOR: lloyd - (United States of America)

All they want is money they do not care about the customer . Solutions do not buy another  Ford product

Seat

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

Let me see if I have this straight. You bought a, I assume, 2 year old vehicle, and because you don't like the way the seat looks after a month of sitting on it, you actually think someone other than you should replace it.

Geez, you got some steel ones, Dude. If I owned that dealership you'd be barred from my property!