Complaint Review: Ford Motor Company/ford Credit

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2003

• Reported By:Ky Kentucky
Ford Motor Company/ford Credit
www.fordmotors.com Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Ford Motor Company/ford Credit ripoff Detroit Michigan

Ford motor company would not back up their warranty on a pickup truck I bought from them. They refused to cover the truck under warranty when the engine blew up. I had to pay for a new motor out of my own pocket to the tune of $4500.00 This used up the payment money that I had saved for the winter months and ford credit repo'd the truck. Now they are refusing to reimburse me the cost for the engine even though I have a bill of sale on the engine. They also sold me bogus life insurance on the loan. My father was on the loan with me and when he passed away, they refused to pay the truck off with the life insurance. Don't deal with Ford!!

Tim
Cecilia, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2003 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Companyford-Credit/Detroit-Michigan/Ford-Motor-Companyford-Credit-ripoff-Detroit-Michigan-68697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Motor Company/ford Credit