Complaint Review: Ford Motor - Ford Motor Credit - Simi Valley Ford

• Submitted: Mon, October 25, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:Irvine California
Ford Motor - Ford Motor Credit - Simi Valley Ford
2440 First Street Riverside, California U.S.A.

Ford Motor - Ford Motor Credit - Simi Valley Ford ripoff engine problems transmission problems did not accept warranty Riverside California

*Consumer Comment: ford update please!!!

*Consumer Comment: Interesting Concept, You don't honor your warranty, I won't honor my contract.

Prior to May of 2004 the 1999 vehicle which I purchased from Simi Valley Ford has had engine and transmission replacements. I still have a repair to the enigne which Ford would not honor under the warranty and was informed that they would not extend my warranty to have the vehicle repaired. To this date no one wants to be responsible for the repairs of the vehicle. I understand that I have an obligation to pay monthly payments for the vehicle but once Ford denied their obligation pertaining to the repairs and the warranty I do not feel it is my responsibility to repair the vehicle, given the history of the vehicle repairs since I purchased the vehicle.

Loretta
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Ford-Motor-Credit-Simi-Valley-Ford/Riverside-California/Ford-Motor-Ford-Motor-Credit-Simi-Valley-Ford-ripoff-engine-problems-transmission-prob-114519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Motor - Ford Motor Credit - Simi Valley Ford

ford update please!!!

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

Well, I am with Cory, what kind of warranty, what year, all the info please, what happened?

Interesting Concept, You don't honor your warranty, I won't honor my contract.

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Interesting concept. You don't honor your warranty, I won't honor my contract. Who is the lender? What type of vehicle. What was the warranty on your vehicle. 3 year-36,000 miles or did you have an extented warranty. How old was/is the vehicle and how many miles are on it? When was it purchased? What type of problems did you have and are you having with it and when. Did they cover repairs during the warranty period and now those repairs are breaking down? Many questions to be answered.