Complaint Review: Ford of Clermont Florida

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — clermont Florida United States of America
Ford of Clermont Florida
Hwy 50, Clermont, FL 34711 Clermont, Florida United States of America

Ford of Clermont Florida Hwy 50, Clermont, Florida, 34711 Sales, Customer Service, Return of Car Clermont, Florida

Ford Motor Company (Ford Dealership Clermont Florida) My experience was that my son & daughter in-law purchased a car (Price 14995.00) 2010 Ford Focus/Fusion.  With 6000.00 down + the 1850 for 5 year bumper to bumper cover. Do to family hardship back in the UK my son and his family w/2children had to return to England.
They didn't even have the car a month (closer to 3 weeks). Ford gives them a offer $6000.00 less than the purchase price and that they would keep the $1850.00 for BtoB Coverage and long as I the cosigner pay them an additional @ $1700.00 to cover the remains of any admin/cost of loan etc.  They will turn around again and sell the car for very close to the same price once again.

When I went to them this afternoon neither one of the sales managers, finance managers or the dealership manager would come to speak with me.  I asked the sales rep why... he said they just refuse to speak with me.  I've called Ford Motor Company as well and they weren't to helpful either as the dealership is privately owned.  But still to represent FORD and with type of service and professionalism or customer relations skills, it leaves a very very bad taste in my mouth that's for sure.

Would I ever recommend Ford or Ford Clermont to anyone - Not in my lifetime.
The managers their by refusing to speak with me just goes to show - they are non-caring, non-professional, not even a man to at least try to work things out- they had to hide behind their lil' desks and actually smile, laugh, and giggle they they ripped off another person as their wallets got another few more dollars. FORDS = Forget Our Retarded Dealers & Staff - &  do your business else where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-of-Clermont-Florida/Clermont-Florida-34711/Ford-of-Clermont-Florida-Hwy-50-Clermont-Florida-34711-Sales-Customer-Service-Return-973988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford of Clermont Florida