Complaint Review: Ford of Port Richey

• Reported By: Duane — New Port Richey Florida
Ford of Port Richey
10715 us hwy 19 port richey, Florida USA

Ford of Port Richey Damaged my truck during a service visit port richey Florida

I took my truck in for service to this dealership before leaving on a 3000 mile road trip. They flushed the transmission + replaced the filter. The next day while loading my truck I noticed a dent and scratchs on the top corner of the cab. I called the dealer right away and they stated bring it in when you return & we will fix it.

Upon my return they agreed to fix the damage & after 3 trips & getting the run around & rescheduling BS &  a changing commitment from Tom Lacey the operations manager, I finally let them fix the dent since they would not agree to fix the molding around the rear window. (Which was hit when it was dented)

Now the scratch is fixed & the rear window molding is bent & the gasket is twisted from where they pried it out to fix the dent.

I will be paying a body shop myself to fix this for I wouldn't trust these people with my lawnmower.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-of-Port-Richey/port-richey-Florida-34668/Ford-of-Port-Richey-Damaged-my-truck-during-a-service-visit-port-richey-Florida-1074370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford of Port Richey