Complaint Review: Forecast Homes

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2007

• Reported By:Quail Valley California
Forecast Homes
Quail Valley Quail Valley, California U.S.A.

Forecast Homes, Delay, delay, delay with no compensation! Quail Valley California

I was told if I wanted to buy my home on contingency. I would need to sell my current home within 90 days. I did so as my new home was scheduled to be completed in 60 days. I sold the home but had a long escrow until my new home was finished. There were several delays. My new home was not ready 100 days later so I was forced to put my things in storage and move into an apartment while I waited for everything to be finished. Six months later I am still without a home.

I called Cindy Hornbaker and told her I would like re-imbursement for my storage fees and my inconvenience and she said they do not offer that. I told her I had lost a lot of money based on the promises that they had made me and not kept. She told me that it was too bad and that that is part of the construction business and the risk of buying a new home. Class action anyone?

Lisa
Quail Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forecast-Homes/Quail-Valley-California-92587/Forecast-Homes-Delay-delay-delay-with-no-compensation-Quail-Valley-California-1033077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forecast Homes