Complaint Review: Foreclosure Freedom USA, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, November 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 28, 2009

• Reported By: Jim — Pocatello Idaho United States of America
Foreclosure Freedom USA, Inc.
3021 State Road 590, Suite 336 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Foreclosure Freedom USA, Inc. Mr. Joe Zola: Senior Underwriter, The firm promised me help and helped me out of my money. Clearwater, Florida

Mr. Joe Zola of Foreclosure Freedom USA, Inc., promised that he would help me with my mortgage payments by obtaining a hardship deferrment and a reduction in both the household mortgage payments and the 10%  mortgage interest rate.  I paid him, not his firm, a one month mortgage payment in advance, to represent me with the note holder of my mortgage.  Following this first transaction his firm had a transfer of location with no forwarding address and the firms phone number and fax number were disconnected  I was eventually contacted by Mr. Zola who gave me the firms new phone number, fax number and address.  The change I was told, was due to water damage.  Hoping for the best, I continued to allow them to handle my account.  Over the intervening period from August to the present time, this firm has been sent two additional mortgage payments which were to be paid to the mortgage note holder and a special payment for re-opening negotiations for an additional hardship review.  I have recieved no communications from this firm by e-mail, phone or regular mail since the last week in October when I wired them the last mortgage payment.  At the present time, the firms phones' voice mail is not opened or the phones are listed as disconnected. The fax shows undelivered and the e-mails are returned with "no such address".  I am in the process of having my banker hold  discussions with the mortgage note holder to find what if anything, this firm has accomplished in my behalf besides misrepresent themselves while taking funds under false pretenses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2009 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Freedom-USA-Inc/Clearwater-Florida-33759/Foreclosure-Freedom-USA-Inc-Mr-Joe-Zola-Senior-Underwriter-The-firm-promised-me-help-530138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Freedom USA, Inc.