Complaint Review: Foreclosure Law Center

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Foreclosure Law Center SCAM ALERT Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: We're going to get them!

*Consumer Comment: Foreclosure law center

*Consumer Comment: FLC

*Consumer Comment: distressed homeowner

To the latest two people to write about their experience with Foreclosure Law Center.....you are not alone. Both of your stories could have been written by me. Same story..they prolong talking to you until they tell you there's nothing they can do, they recommend bankruptcy. They did the EXACT same thing to me. I asked for a refund of my $700.00 and I was laughed at. I contacted a REAL lawyer who politely called FLC to tell them they were now representing me, my lawyer was laughed at as well. Then I received a threatening letter from FLC for my comments on Rip Off Report. The letter stated they would sue me if I didn't take down my report about them. REALLY?  It's my opinion...FREEDOM OF SPEECH....then he followed up with a sarcastic voicemail telling me he was sending me to jail...he would hate to do that just before Christmas, BLAH BLAH BLAH. We are currently in the process of gathering information to sue their A!!SES off. They came across the wrong person (me) when they stole my money and threatened me. Anyone willing to share similiar stories or info., contact me through this site and we can help each other. DO NOT ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO CONTINUE TO DO THIS. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY, WE MAY HAVE TALKED TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THIS COMPANY, BUT THEIR MOTIVE IS THE SAME....RIP HARD WORKING PEOPLE OFF. FYI...LOOK UP THE LAWYERS NAMES....THEY WERE SUED IN THE STATE OF CT. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND NOW IT'S THE HARDWORKING HOMEOWNERS THAT NEED TO STAND UP AGAINST THESE SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BACK DOWN! Oh, I was also called crazy by their paralegal. If wanting my money back makes me crazy then put me in a padded cell and throw away the key.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Law-Center/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19078/Foreclosure-Law-Center-SCAM-ALERT-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1009515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Law Center

We're going to get them!

AUTHOR: parkergirl - ()

PLEASE.....ANYONE THAT HAS HAD ANY CONTACT WITH FORECLOSURE LAW CENTER MUST CONTACT ME. EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T USE THEM OR THEY TOOK YOU FOR YOUR MONEY....IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE STAY IN TOUCH. I HAVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO SHARE. E MAIL ME AT DOGLOVER4JBBI@GMAILCOM

Foreclosure law center

AUTHOR: sherryo - ()

Please contact me at sherryo@kalama.com if you might want some more information in trying to get your money back from FLC. They took me for $3000.00 and I am not taking it laying down.  Put FLC in subject line of email. Hope to hear from you soon.

FLC

AUTHOR: sherryo - ()

Parkergirl, would love to talk to you about the Foreclosure Law Center. I am in the middle of a modification with them. Please contact me at mikeolson@kalama.com.  Thanks so much

distressed homeowner

AUTHOR: fred - (United States of America)

can you maybe direct me to a real law firm that might be able to help me ?