Complaint Review: Foreclosure Law Center

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: Jane — Canyon Texas
Foreclosure Law Center
1514 Walnut Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Foreclosure Law Center The only thing they do well is take your money! Please investigate this company before you give them one thin dime. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Foreclosure law center

*Author of original report: Foreclosure Law Center are Sleazy Scammers

*Author of original report: Class Action

*Consumer Suggestion: These guys are rapping people

*Author of original report: Foreclosure Law Center are just Bottom Feeders

*Author of original report: FTC Mars Rule FYI

I thought I had problems with my mortgage and mortgage company. Contacting The Foreclosure Law Center was the biggest mistake that I have ever made.  First of all, you cannot believe a single word they say. They are rude, arrogant and act more like gangsters than attorney's and paralegals. They sucked $3,000 out of my bank account and actually made my situation worse.

I was open and honest with them about my mortgage situation. I had a sheriff sale date on my home for March 5th. Naomi Catchings called me, the evening before, and told me that I needed to file bankruptcy the following morning. She said, " You'll need to pay them 281.00. Just file as your intentions are not to do a complete bankruptcy, but don't tell the clerk that. " I had no choice. There was no more time. Then she just left me hanging. I didn't know, and still don't, what the legal ramifications will be for me. But I bet I will not be good.

As a side note, just to prove what a bunch of clowns these people are, Drew Alia, sent me an email yesterday ( April 29) and told be that I needed to file Chapter 13. ( apparently he had no idea that I had filed March 5th) Then ask if Naomi Catchings had given me the name of their Texas affiliate.

Later, Naomi said they the lender needed 15 days notice to cancel the Sheriff sale. They ( FLC) had 15 days to let my lender know what was going on and that they would be representing me as my attorney of record. They did not do that. They could have. I contacted them numerous times to remind them of the sale date.

In fact, I called my lender and they said that they had never been contacted by any attorney representing me. WHAT! You've got to be kidding.

I contacted Drew Alia, the apparent head of the group. I told him That I wanted a refund. I told him that they had actually hurt me more than they helped me. He sent me an email that said, " all we do is submit the paperwork to you lender. That's all we do!"...  Well thanks alot! I could and did do that multiple times. Why would I pay him for that?  Check out their website... everything say say is a lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Law-Center/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Foreclosure-Law-Center-The-only-thing-they-do-well-is-take-your-money-Please-investigat-1047434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Law Center

Foreclosure law center

AUTHOR: sherryo - ()

Jane, trying to reach you. I too was ripped off by FLC for $3000.00.

Foreclosure Law Center are Sleazy Scammers

AUTHOR: Jane Claire - ()

Honestly, how do these people sleep at night? To say that Alan Zaslow, Drew Alia, Naomi Catchings, Louis Chait ( and the rest of the FLC gangsters) are unprofessional is an understatement.

I was in the car business for many years. I have known some sleazy characters. I thought the car business was bad, but nothing I have ever seen, no one I have ever known, can compare to these creeps.

Class Action

AUTHOR: Jane Claire - ()

I have a better idea. It's called a class action law suit. What they stole from me and countless others is just money in the bank as far as I am concerned. I am currently in contact with another victim of the Foreclosure Law Center. I need about 10 more to contact me. Forget his kneecaps I intend to hit the cockey and arrogant Drew Alia in his bank account... legally.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

These guys are rapping people

AUTHOR: Barbarian - ()

These guys have f**ked so many people every week you see a new post. I have some advice for you guys. You get 3-5 people dogether each one put $200-300 bucks get a nice chuky cash prize then hire a few guys to go these guys offices and work on their knee caps with metal rods. That would send them the message.

Foreclosure Law Center are just Bottom Feeders

AUTHOR: Jane Claire - ()

I received this comment from Drew Alia, attorney at Foreclosure Law Center, in a recent email. Imagine being ripped off by this bottom feeder who I just paid 3,000 for doing absolutely nothing... and this is what he said:

"I'm sorry but you are wrong dear.  And why are you mad at me?  It's NOT my fault that you are in the position that you are in.  You need to take responsibility for that."

Grrr...

FTC Mars Rule FYI

AUTHOR: Jane C - ()

Just FYI... If you have been scammed by Thr Foreclosure Law Center...or and other loan modification scam. Report it to the FTC. Seems it is illegal for companies to collect any fees until the consumer has received relief....

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation's consumer protection agency, has a Rule in place to protect homeowners. The Mortgage Assistance Relief Services (MARS) Rule makes it illegal for companies to collect any fees until a homeowner has actually received an offer of relief from his or her lender and accepted it. That means even if you agree to have a company help you, you don't have to pay until it gets you the result you want.

If you're struggling to make mortgage payments or facing foreclosure, the FTC wants you to know how to recognize a mortgage assistance relief scam and exercise your rights under the new Rule. And even if the foreclosure process has already begun, the FTC and its law enforcement partners want you to know that legitimate options are available to help save your home.