Complaint Review: Foreclosure Short Sale Specialists

• Updated: Wed, October 13, 2010

• Reported By: Diana — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Foreclosure Short Sale Specialists
3030 S. Jones Blvd., Suite 110 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Foreclosure Short Sale Specialists Debbie Paaren Unscrupulously Absconded With My $3,000 Fee and Intentionally and Callously Ignored My Phone Calls and Emails Las Vegas, Nevada

My husband and I paid an up front fee of $3,000 and were guaranteed a loan modification or our money would be fully refunded (I have the payment authorization form signed by Debbie Paaren).

We were strung along for 15 months and were told Debbie and Danijela were working on the modification; however, we didn't see any results.  We were told this was typical for a loan modification.  We had to constantly call or email to obtain status reports from Debbie because she would very infrequently respond to any of our attempts to contact her.

I made a trip to her office and requested confirmation that Debbie was actually working on our modification and was shown our file and assured she was working on it and that the mortgage company was dragging their feet.

Finally, after 15 months I drove to Debbie's office to demand our money back and found the office empty and locked.  Since then, neither Debbie nor Danijela has responded to my phone calls or emails.  Debbie has discontinued her cellular service, so she is unreachable.  This does not surpirse me.  She is apparently very unscrupulous and has no conscience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Short-Sale-Specialists/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Foreclosure-Short-Sale-Specialists-Debbie-Paaren-Unscrupulously-Absconded-With-My-3000-F-650636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Short Sale Specialists