Complaint Review: Foreclosure Store, Jordan Publishing, JP Ross Publishing

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Port St Lucie Florida
Foreclosure Store, Jordan Publishing, JP Ross Publishing
22 Elizabeth St. Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Foreclosure Store, Jordan Publishing, JP Ross Publishing Scammed $ 79.00 from my Visa Card which I definitely didn't give them the number. Norwalk Connecticut

The customer service person said that I signed up for a 10 day free trial of the service. All I remember doing is asking for St. Lucie County listings of foreclosures. I may have included my e-mail address but definitely didn't give them my credit card number. Any authorization must have been hidden. The $79.00 debit turned up on my account today. The C.S. person said that they would cancel the monthly charge (which I was also unaware of) but they wouldn't cancel the $79.00 because I had given them permission to.

Ridiculous!!!

Bob
Port St Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Store-Jordan-Publishing-JP-Ross-Publishing/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Foreclosure-Store-Jordan-Publishing-JP-Ross-Publishing-Scammed-7900-from-my-Visa-Card-423318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Store, Jordan Publishing, JP Ross Publishing