Complaint Review: Foreclosure Store ,Jordan Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Foreclosure Store ,Jordan Publishing
foreclosurestore.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Foreclosure Store ,Jordan Publishing Offered 14 day trial. Attempted to cancel, there was no way of cancelling and my account was charged $79. FORECLOSURESTORE IS A RIPOFF. DONT DEAL WITH THEM. Norwalk Connecticut

I signed up for a 14 day free trial with foreclosurestore. I attempted to cancel within 4 days of my trial period. I was given my phone number as my user id and the area code as the password.

I attempted to cancel the trial. There was a box to check that said "cancel subscription". I checked that box. I was told to put in my user id and password. I put that information in and I was then told to enter an access code; which I never received.

There was no way of cancelling because I didn't receive an access code and there was no phone number I could call to cancel. Eventually my account was charged $79.

Once my card was charged there was a phone number included with the transaction. I called that number and spoke with a lady Poppy. She told me there was no phone number on the site and all I had to do was enter my id and pswd and I should've been able to cancel. I told her the site said to enter an access code and she said that was my id and pswd; which I was still told to enter a code once I put that info in. She hung up on me.

I called back and spoke with Marisol. She refused to put a supervisor on the phone. Instead she put Poppy on the phone. Poppy told me she cancelled my account and I will not be getting charged. I told her I'd already been charged. She told me to send in my bank statement proving my account was charged and fax it to her. She gave me a wrong fax number. (213-855-7755).

I called back and spoke with Marisol and she gave me a different fax number (203-855-7755). She told me to send in my bank statement and they would go from there.

Felicia
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Store-Jordan-Publishing/Norwalk-Connecticut/Foreclosure-Store-Jordan-Publishing-Offered-14-day-trial-Attempted-to-cancel-there-was-435936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Store ,Jordan Publishing