Complaint Review: Foreclosure Store

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Round Rock Texas
Foreclosure Store
22 Elizabeth St. Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-462-9028
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Jordan Publishing , Foreclosure Store Do not subscribe to the free 7-day trial Norwalk Internet

I signed up for the free 7-day trial with this company. I cancelled my subscription over 4 hours prior to the time that was displayed on the receipt and got a receipt for the cancellation. They charged my card about 6 hours after I got the cancellation receipt. When I called them, they told me that I would receive a refund in 10 days. Not business days, not about 10 days, 10 days flat. On day 14, I called the company and they told me that it had been an oversight and they would issue the a credit the following day. I said no, that I wanted my it put in the same day and the girl on the phone flat refused to allow me to speak with someone who would be able to fix this issue for me. She was demeaning and rude and very un-customer friendly. Do not use this service unless you want to be treated like a second class citizen. They do not care that they screwed up and are not likely to fix the problem in a timely manner for you.

Daryn
Round Rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Store/nationwide/Jordan-Publishing-Foreclosure-Store-Do-not-subscribe-to-the-free-7-day-trial-Norwalk-Int-460362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Store