Complaint Review: Foreclosure Training, Grant Resource Guide Inforation, SBA Connetion Information, Kind Remind Inform

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:West Point Mississippi
www.granteveryday.com/resource Internet U.S.A.

Foreclosure Training, Grant Resource Guide Inforation, SBA Connetion Information, Kind Remind Inform didn't order anything from forclosure training and don't want nothing but my money back. Internet

I was looking on the internet for ways to receive grant money and came across granteveryday.com. I was thinking that I was purchasing a CD about how to get grant money. So the next day I go to the clothing store, to purchase some items and my debit card didnt approve the transaction of 39.95. So I called my card to see what the problem was and coe to find out that a pre-authorize charge on there for foreclsure training and I don't know where that come from.

So I go home and looked at my emails to see that i got a email from foreclosure training, thanking me for my purchase. I'm thinking to myself, what purchase. So I looked at my conformation email form Grant Resource Guide and see that the email has numberous names like SBA Connection Information and Kind Remind Information.

So I click on the links that follows these companies. SBA Connection Information didn't have a page and Kind Remind Information Pop up something like a online calendar. So I called the 1- 800 numbers that was on my supposingly conformation page and one stays busy and that others come on like a voice mail.

I would love to get my money back but if I'm not able to get my money back then I want other people to read my story because I don't this to happen to anyone like it happen to me. This isn't right. People shouldn't do other people like this, because they wouldn't want nobody to take their money for no reason.

Rose_lee
West Point, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Training-Grant-Resource-Guide-Inforation-SBA-Connetion-Information-Kind-Remind-Inform/internet/Foreclosure-Training-Grant-Resource-Guide-Inforation-SBA-Connetion-Information-Kind-Rem-434557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Training, Grant Resource Guide Inforation, SBA Connetion Information, Kind Remind Inform