- Report: #433116
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ForeclosureStore.com ,Jordan Publishing Corp.
ForeclosureStore.com ,Jordan Publishing Corp.22 Elizabeth Street Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.
ForeclosureStore.com ,Jordan Publishing Corp. Won't refund automatic $99 fee because cancellation, though provably timely via Email, wasn't via on-line form Norwalk Connecticut
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I consulted my receipt print-out on Day 6, before the deadline, and Emailed both Customer Service and Billing to cancel my Trial Account. (I have an Email with date and time as proof.) I discovered today the company had charged me $99 that it insists is irreversible. And I haven't signed on to the site since day 6, which its logs would corroborate.
ForeclosureStore.com's intentions to defraud the customer are clear:
1) Company doesn't indicate specific cancellation instructions on the Trial Account receipt;
2) Company doesn't send a confirmation Email at the time of purchasing a Trial Account (and if a confirmation EMail ever were to be sent, it should clearly indicate the specific instructions required for cancellation);
3) When I first called Customer Service to report the $99 charge to my account was a mistake because I had canceled on day 6, I told CS Rep #1 that I had Emailed my cancellation request to both Customer Service and Billing Email addresses on Day 6, and that I had my Email with the date and time to prove my order was timely. CS Rep #1 told me to forward it to a specific Email address that I confirmed with her before hanging up. My forwarded Email to that address bounced back twice as undeliverable, no known address.
That your CS Rep #1 instructed me to forward my Email to a fraudulent address was suspicious if not outright deceitful, so company's true intention to cheat the consumer became evident when I called back (after the Emails bounced back as undeliverable) and spoke to another Customer Service person, CS Rep #2. Neither of us was abusive, but her bulldozer insistence on talking over me great Customer Relations, that solely to parrot back repeatedly the cancellation policy hidden in fine print; her not letting me talk to anyone above her; and her adamant refusal of any consideration whatsoever of my Emails or situation, reflects this company's obvious intention to rip off the consumer.
Woodland Hills, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ForeclosureStorecom-Jordan-Publishing-Corp/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/ForeclosureStorecom-Jordan-Publishing-Corp-Wont-refund-automatic-99-fee-because-cance-433116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.