Complaint Review: Foreclosurestore.com - Jordan Publishing

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Huntsville Texas
Foreclosurestore.com - Jordan Publishing
22 Elizabeth Street Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.
  • Phone: 203-855-1999 (1024)
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Foreclosurestore.com -Jordan Publishing Fraudulent Debit/Credit Card Activity/Claims Free 7 Day Trial/Bills $39.95 and $79.00 anyway after I received Cancel Confirmation Number. Cannot talk to anyone, Michael at 203-855-1999 ex 1024 would not help me, the website is secured in his name at Jordan Publishing and he hung up on me! Refused to help me with anything - just click - nothing!!! This company is MALICIOUS and should be punished Norwalk Connecticut

Fraudulent Debit/Credit Card Activity/Claims Free 7 Day Trial/Bills $39.95 and $79.00 anyway after I received Cancel Confirmation Number. Cannot talk to anyone, Michael at 203-855-1999 ex 1024 would not help me, the website is secured in his name at Jordan Publishing and he hung up on me! Refused to help me with anything - just click - nothing!!! This company is MALICIOUS and should be punished. I have all the documentation that I attempted and did receive a cancellation number for my 'free trial' and then was still charged. I have filed a Dispute with my bank and am doing everything in my power to limit this company!

Julia
Huntsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosurestorecom-Jordan-Publishing/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Foreclosurestorecom-Jordan-Publishing-Fraudulent-DebitCredit-Card-ActivityClaims-Free-425243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosurestore.com - Jordan Publishing