• Report: #420481

Complaint Review: Foreclosurestore.com (jordan Publishing)

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:CT Connecticut
Foreclosurestore.com (jordan Publishing)
22 Elizabeth Street Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Foreclosurestore.com (jordan Publishing) SCAM-DO NOT DO IT!!! Norwalk Connecticut

My husband and I signed up for the "7 day free trial" period and we wanted to cancel it but low and behold there was NO WAY to cancel it. I searched and searched to find a phone number and finally what I found were other complaints on this company/site.
There was a couple of phone numbers listed and the one that worked for us was 203-838-8200 you'll be on hold for a little bit and then you need to press 3 when given the option. That's the only way we got a real person on the phone. We spoke with some woman who cancelled our "free trial" for a $10.00 fee.
We are going to fight the charge but this option is certainly better than what has happened to other people. Some of the complaints I've heard people have been getting charged anywhere from $39.99-$297.00 once the free trial is over!! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY!!

CT, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosurestorecom-jordan-Publishing/Norwalk-Connecticut/Foreclosurestorecom-jordan-Publishing-SCAM-DO-NOT-DO-IT-Norwalk-Connecticut-420481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosurestore.com (jordan Publishing)