Complaint Review: Foreclosurestore.com

• Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By:Bacliff Texas
Foreclosurestore.com
Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Foreclosurestore.com Desperate Hurricane Ike victim ripped off by Foreclosure.com Norwalk Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Foreclosurestore.com is NOT Foreclosure.com

I am a Hurricane Ike victim whose home and belongings were swept away by an 18' surge. I now live in a FEMA trailer and only had a small amount awarded to me to replace my home. I looked to foreclosures as a possible answer to my problem.

I was hounded by e-mail by many companies so when I saw a free trial membership at Foreclosurestore.com, it seemed a perfect way to have a quick look in my area to see what was available at least. I then called to cancel my membership before the 7-day trial was up. No answer. On the 7th day I cancelled my account but was still charged a fee of $79.00. A week later, another $39.95 was taken from my bank account. No e-mail from them, no explanation, no contact, period!!!

I am furious! I have become a victim twice over to two silent attackers.

I wonder how anyone affiliated with this site can sleep at night. I sure can't!!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FORECLOSURE.COM!!! YOU HAVE MANAGED TO MAKE A DESPERATE SITUATION EVEN MORE SO!!!!!

Texasjools
Bacliff, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosurestorecom/Norwalk-Connecticut/Foreclosurestorecom-Desperate-Hurricane-Ike-victim-ripped-off-by-Foreclosurecom-Norwalk-426079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosurestore.com

Foreclosurestore.com is NOT Foreclosure.com

AUTHOR: Foreclosure.com - (United States of America)

I am very sorry to hear about your situation, but Foreclosurestore.com is NOT Foreclosure.com.

These are two separate companies.